Via this page we will keep you updated about the measures we take regarding the coronavirus (COVID-19) Last update: January 14th, 2022
- Wearing face masks in all public areas of the hotel is mandatory.
- The restaurant is closed for diner.
- From 17:00 until 21:45 we offer room service and take away service in the bar.
- Our gym, sauna and hot tubs are open. A reservation is required.
- We take precaution measures in the hotel and with cleaning the rooms.
- Extra attention will be paid to 'contact surfaces' in the public areas, like tables, door handles, etcetera.
- A maximum of four persons are allowed to enter an elevator at the same time.
- In the hotel, we ask our guests to follow our guidelines. If the guest does not comply to these, management has the right to remove the guest(s) from the hotel without giving a refund.
- If guests are showing symptoms like runny nose, cough and fever etcetera, the hotel has the right to refuse entrance.
- Guests should keep sufficient distance among themselves.
For the latest updates and guidelines regarding the coronavirus / COVID-19 please visit the following websites:
If you have any questions, feel free to contact us.
Team of Olympic Hotel Amsterdam