Via this website we will keep you updated about the measures we take regarding the coronavirus (COVID-19) Last update: July 3rd, 2020.
- The restaurant will reopen on June 1st to hotel guests as well as external guests, based on the regulations set by the government.
- Room service will be available from June 1st as well, but for dinner only. The menu for room service is a limited version of the regular menu.
- Our gym, sauna and hot tubs are open to hotel guests, guests should keep 1.5 meters distance amongst each other, if they are not from the same household. The sauna and hot tubs can only be used by one household at a time.
- We take precaution measures in the hotel and with cleaning the rooms.
- Extra attention will be paid to 'contact surfaces' in the public areas, like tables, door handles, etcetera.
- For hygiene purposes, boxes with tissues will be provided near the elevators at the ground floor.
- A maximum of four persons are allowed to enter an elevator at the same time.
- In the hotel, we ask our guests to follow our guidelines. If the guest does not comply to these, management has the right to remove the guest(s) from the hotel without giving a refund.
- If guests are showing symptoms like runny nose, cough and fever etcetera, the hotel has the right to refuse entrance.
- Guests should keep distance among themselves; groups consisting of 3 or more persons need to keep a 1,5 meter social distance.
For the latest updates and guidelines regarding the coronavirus / COVID-19 please visit the following websites:
If you have any questions, feel free to contact us.
Team of Olympic Hotel Amsterdam