You are welcome to stay at our hotel (again) from May 1st, 2020. Via this website we will keep you updated about the measures we take regarding the coronavirus (COVID-19).
- The restaurant will reopen on June 1st to hotel guests as well as external guests, based on the regulations set by the government.
- Room service will be available from June 1st as well, but for dinner only. The menu for room service is a limited version of the regular menu.
- Our gym is reopened for our hotel guests as of June 4th, under strict measures.
- Our sauna and hot tubs are closed till further notice.
- We take precaution measures in the hotel and with cleaning the rooms.
- Extra attention will be paid to 'contact surfaces' in the public areas, like tables, door handles, etcetera.
- For hygiene purposes, boxes with tissues will be provided near the elevators at the ground floor.
- A maximum of four persons are allowed to enter an elevator at the same time.
- In the hotel, we ask our guests to follow our guidelines. If the guest does not comply to these, management has the right to remove the guest(s) from the hotel without giving a refund.
- If guests are showing symptoms like runny nose, cough and fever etcetera, the hotel has the right to refuse entrance.
- Guests should keep distance among themselves; no more than 2 persons can come together in the public areas, unless they are from the same household.
- Did you book with a non-refundable rate and you want to change or cancel? Please contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org.
For the latest updates and guidelines regarding the coronavirus / COVID-19 please visit the following websites:
If you have any questions, feel free to contact us.
Team of Olympic Hotel Amsterdam