Via this website we will keep you updated about the measures we take regarding the coronavirus (COVID-19) Last update: October 14th, 2020.
- Wearing face masks in all public areas of the hotel is mandatory.
- The restaurant is open to hotel guests only, based on the regulations set by the government.
- Room service is available as well, but for dinner only. The menu for room service is a limited version of the regular menu.
- Our gym, sauna and hot tubs are open to hotel guests. In order to make use of these facilities, a reservation is obligatory. You can make a reservation at our reception or by calling/e-mailing in advance. Guests should keep 1.5 meters distance amongst each other, if they are not from the same household. In the fitness area up to a maximum of two households at the same time can be present. The sauna and hot tubs can only be used by one household at a time.
- We take precaution measures in the hotel and with cleaning the rooms.
- Extra attention will be paid to 'contact surfaces' in the public areas, like tables, door handles, etcetera.
- A maximum of four persons are allowed to enter an elevator at the same time.
- In the hotel, we ask our guests to follow our guidelines. If the guest does not comply to these, management has the right to remove the guest(s) from the hotel without giving a refund.
- If guests are showing symptoms like runny nose, cough and fever etcetera, the hotel has the right to refuse entrance.
- Guests should keep sufficient distance among themselves.
For the latest updates and guidelines regarding the coronavirus / COVID-19 please visit the following websites:
If you have any questions, feel free to contact us.
Team of Olympic Hotel Amsterdam