To make sure all our guests can enjoy their stay, Olympic Hotel maintains the following house rules.
- The minimum age to stay in the hotel is 18 years old.
- Upon check-in, we require a valid ID for all guests in the reservation.
- Visitors are not allowed in the rooms.
- Smoking is not allowed in the hotel, for this offence a fine of €250 per offence will be charged.
- It is not allowed to tamper with fire safety equipment, for this offence a fine of € 250 per offence will be charged.
- It is forbidden to consume, trade or carry narcotics (including laughing gas). In case of detection, the police and judicial authorities will be called in.
- Olympic Hotel is not responsible for loss, theft of or damage to your belongings or vehicle.
- It is forbidden to cause nuisance to another person by means of loud music, unpleasant behaviour or by noise of any kind.
- A credit card deposit is required on check-in and will be returned after leaving the room undamaged. A maximum of € 250 per stay will be required.
- All guests need to follow the COVID19 guidelines.
- It is not possible to have packages delivered at the hotel.
In all cases not provided for in these regulations, the management of Olympic Hotel will decide. If you do not follow these rules, it may be decided to call in the police and the judiciary and you will be asked to leave the building immediately. The hotel reserves the right to terminate the reservation immediately without refund.